We Need YOU!
Join TEAM KTKC NOW! We want to see this little map colored teal, from sea to shining sea.
Ok. So you clicked through – just what does it mean to get kilted to kick cancer? Simple – you will become your states’ Kilted Awareness agent. Your mission, should you choose to accept it is as follows:
- Act as local media hound -get your local newspaper or TV station to say “Hey, there’s a bunch of guys wearing kilts to get people aware of the risks of prostate cancer
- Wear your kilt with pride, as often as possible during Prostate Cancer Awareness Month (September!) – send us photos of course!
- Contribute a blog post here and there to the Kilted to Kick Cancer blog
- Hit up everyone you know for a small (or large) donation to male specific cancers – just point them to our DONATE page
- Have a lot of fun being KILTED TO KICK CANCER!